I’ve fallen a little bit in love with London… okay I’ve fallen a lot in love with London.
There is loads I want to do, see, try, explore and most importantly eat. So I’m hopping on that Bucket List Bandwagon:
- Get a job.
- Visit as many food markets and trucks as I can. (ambitious? I think not.)
- Go to Electric Cinema.
- See Urinetown. (I hear it’s excrementally funny)
- See The Book of Mormon.
- Go to the Harry Potter Studios. (No shame.)
Borough Market. Columbia Flower Market.
- Portobello Road Market.
Camden Market. Winter Wonderland. (If only for the churros…)
- Go to a cooking class.
- Go to a life drawing class.
- Skydive / Bungee Jump. (Might as well. Most lists include these!)
Victoria and Albert Museum. The Saatchi Gallery.
- The National Gallery.
- The Natural History Museum.
- The British Museum.
The Tate Modern. The Southbank Centre. First Thursdays Art Walk. The London Aquarium.
- Do a clueQuest.
- Go to Kerb Food.
- Attempt a Tough Mudder.
Attend a Murder Mystery Party.
There’s so much I don’t even know about so this list should be forever expanding. if you have any suggestions, get in touch!